<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=17069407&amp;blogName=%28%3A&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Love is in the air!
Saturday, April 28, 2007


Oh gosh..
It's seemed so long since i've blogged..
hahahs.
or used the comp.
I MISS MY COMP.
Had been rather busy these few days.. =/
Busy with remedials, revision, hmwk, etc..
Argh! BTW, I SERIOUSLY DREAD (x1oo oooo) THE MYE!
I didnt organise my studying plan properly.. unlike last time.
But i ADMIT i'm really NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH.
:(

Btw, many many things happened this week.
But yeah, due to my irritating SHORT-TERM MEMORY,
i really CANT recall much.
BOOS. =/
But woots! I remembered what happened yesterday!
HAHA.
(i guess it's nth to be proud of either. LOL)
Was intending to study so went to wanxin's hse..
Jas went too.
After awhile, ziyi joined us.
hahahs.
And yeah, we started all our gossiping and stuff!!
xD
Then, jas left at 6 plus..
and we 3 continued bitching abt all kinds of ppl until 1o pm!
oh my~
GIRLS SERIOUSLY LOVE TO GOSSIP YEAH! xD
I LOVE MY BELOVED SWEETARDS! (WX, YL & ZY!!)
CANT WAIT FOR MYE TO BE OVER.
But yeah, i put my hp in a silent mood accidentally,
and kept daddy waiting downstairs for me.
But luckily, he's rather in a good mood, esp with my glib tongue!
hahaha.
Oh yeah, i start to recall some events that happened this wk le.
BIG ISSUES.


On tue, i found out that our syf got a silver award..
I was so shocked la..
I was so NOT mentally prepared for it, as we're expected to get the news at the end of may..
And yl told me this all of a sudden,
without giving me a single clue at all.
I couldnt believe my ears la. Until yl confirmed it with me..
Then, i dunno what to do.
I had absolutely no mood for everything.
But my gfs conforted me and told me it's not bad already,
compared to other schools.
Some say we're disappointed as our expectations are too high. =/
(But of course ppl should aim their goals high right?! =x)
And worst still, went to find zy, ph & wy.
I felt like crying when ph said those "humiliation" we've beared with by wearing our sea creatures costumes were wasted!
Oh my~ But soon, i felt better.
SO NVM, AT LEAST WE GOT A SILVER!
:)
And it's the process which matters most, issn't it?! ^^
I was just kind of disgusted by ppl who are NOT frm our cca,
yet they've got the news faster than us,
who are supposed to be the most concerned about it..
Those ppl, with no-sportsmanship at all, must have been soooooo glad.
(Hope they laugh till they die)
HAHA. Okay, i know i'm evil but they truly deserve it.
=b

Then after school, went for a hair-cut! heh.
And YAY!
I LOVE MY NEW HAIRSTYLE NW!
HAHAHA.
Although i look dumber than before.. =x
hehees.
But nbm, I love fresh new looks!
:)

Full stop at 4:51 PM

KEQIN
Am blessed with lotsa (:

Links: Alice Angelina Ashley Ler Ashley Tay Astrid Beatrice L Beatrice T Brenda Carrie Ho Clara Lock Edna Enid Eunice L Hong Zhen Hui Ru Hui Teng Jasmine Jerline Joanne Peh Jodi KaiQuan Katherine Lee Jing Li Ping Lynette L Madelyn Mavis Michelle Y Nat Ho Natalie L Peggy C Pin Hui Roslynn Sharmaine Sissy Sylvia P. Tammy T Valerie O Valerie S Vincent L Wan Xin Wan Ning Xiao Man Xia Xue Xinyi Yan Ting Yi Ning Yue An Yu Ling Yu Fang Ziyi

<body>